- 1 pack of La Molisana Gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8oz Taleggio
- 4oz thinly sliced Speck cut in cubes
- Sea salt & Black Pepper
- Some walnuts
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the gnocchi and cook according to the package directions.
- In a skillet let the speck brown with the extra virgin olive oil for about 7 minutes until it becomes crispy with a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the Taleggio cheese (or any cheese you like the most) and whip it by adding a couple tablespoon of pasta cooking water(you add cream instead of water).
- When the gnocchi are ready, add them to the pan and mix.