Organic Fettuccine Pasta with Porcini Mushrooms and Porcini Truffle cream
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Organic Fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Savini Tartufi Mushrooms Truffle Cream
- 7 oz Porcini mushrooms sliced
- Savini Tartufi Truffle Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fettuccine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 1 tablespoon Evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the sliced Porcini Mushrooms and cook covered for about 10minutes adding some salt & pepper and lots of parsley.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan together with the Porcini Truffle cream and a tablespoon of cooking water.
- Mix everything together until the pasta becomes creamy and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero