- 10 Pasta Shells by Pasta Cuomo Conchiglioni
- Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups ham, chopped in small pieces
- 8oz fresh Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano
- 1 cup béchamel sauce
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta shells and cook for about half the time suggested in the package.
- When the pasta is half cooked, drain it and let it cool off for a few minutes.
- In the meantime mix the ham with the ricotta cheese creating a creamy texture and stuff the shells with it.
- Place the stuffed shells in a oven casserole and top them with the béchamel sauce and the grated parmigiano.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes!
- Sprinkle with some extra virgin olive oil and enjoy!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!