Penne Pasta with Organic Cherry Tomato Sauce
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Penne by Pasta Cuomo
- Agromonte Organic Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Redoro
- A clove of garlic
- Brown a chopped piece of garlic in a pan with a couple spoons of Redoro Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Agromonte tomato sauce as needed and a sprinkle of salt.
- Let the sauce cook at low heat and covered until it becomes a little thick.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt. When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta box) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
- Arianna Scutiero