Rigatoni Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes & Grilled Eggplants
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Rigatoni
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 15 small Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 slices of Coelsanus grilled eggplants
- Sea salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Rigatoni pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic.
- Cut about the cherry tomatoes in half and put them all together in the pan. Cook covered for about 20minutes with a pinch of sea salt, until the tomatoes becomes softer.
- Last, add the sliced eggplants and cook for the last 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, mix together with the condiment and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero