Want to cook an amazing Pasta Salad, Italian style? Follow this easy recipe!
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Whole Wheat Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of Zucchi Garlic flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2/3 As Do Mar Tuna
- 1/3 Agromonte Cherry Tomato Bruschetta spread
- Fresh Basil leaves
- Sea salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Spaghetti pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, put in a casserole and add the other cold ingredients: the tuna, the cherry tomato paste & the basil leaves.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle some salt & pepper.
- Mix & serve, cold or room temperature. (the next day is even better!)
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!