Farfalle Pasta Salad with Tuna, Datterini Tomatoes & grilled Onions RECIPE
Want to cook an amazing Pasta Salad, Italian style? Follow this easy recipe!
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Whole Wheat Farfalle
- 2 tablespoons of Zucchi Chili Pepper flavoured Evoo
- 2 cans As Do Mar Tuna
- About 12 Datterini Tomatoes cut in half
- About 10 Coelsanus grilled Onions cut in half
- Sea salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Farfalle pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, put in a casserole and add the other cold ingredients: the tuna, the tomatoes & the onions.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle some salt & pepper.
- Mix & serve, cold or room temperature. (the next day is even better!)
- Arianna Scutiero