Egg Taglietelle with Truffle Sauce recipe
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Egg Tagliatelle
- 1 tablespoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Savini Tartufi Truffle Gatherer's Sauce
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to a pan together with the Ready to eat truffle sauce and a tablespoon cooking water. Cook at medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle some Evoo, mix and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero