Spaghetti with Clams
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 160gr of spaghetti or linguine
- About 500gr of fresh clams
- A garlic clove
- Half glass of white wine
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook the Agricola Piano spaghetti in salted boiled water.
- Chop the garlic into small pieces and brown it in a pan with a couple spoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the clams and let them cook covered for a few minutes with high heat then smoke them with the white wine and add a pinch of salt.
- After a few minutes lower the heat and add the drained spaghetti in the pan.
- Sprinkle with some parsley and serve.
- Arianna Scutiero