- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Tagliatelle
- 2 tablespoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Campo D’Oro Tomato Sauce with tuna & fennel
- Frantoio D’Oneglia Taggiasca pitted olives
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Tagliatelle pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the Campo D’Oro tomato sauce and a pinch of salt and let cook for about 15 minutes at low-medium heat.
- When the pasta and sauce are ready mix them together adding the fresh Taggiasca olives and serve!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!