- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Venere Rice
- Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- About 10 leaves of Radicchio(any kind)
- 3.5 oz Cream Cheese
- Sea Salt
- Pour water and rice into a pot (the water must exceed rice by at least 3 fingers). Add a little bit of salt, and bring to a boil. Cook covered for about 45 minutes.
- In the mean time cut the radicchio in small stripes and let it cook with the extra virgin olive oil in a pan for about 3 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese and cook until melted.
- When the rice is ready mix toghether!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!