- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Mezzi Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons of Bio Orto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Bio Orto Butternut Squash Sauce
- Provolone cheese (or any cheese that melts well in the oven)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Angel Hair pasta and cook about 3 minutes less than package directions.
- I a baking tray mix the drained pasta with the Butternut squash sauce, the olive oil some salt & pepper and the sliced cheese (don’t forget to put a couple slices also on top!).
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.