- 1.4 cups(335 grams) Water
- 1 cup(200 grams) Sugar
- Half cup(80 grams) Venchi Chocolate
- 1.8 cups(225 grams) Flour
- 3 teaspoons (16 grams) yeast
- To prepare the magic chocolate water cake, start by mincing the chocolate finely. Then put the chocolate chips in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat the water in a pot over low heat. When the water begins to heat, add the sugar and, with the help of a hand whisk, mix the sugar well until it dissolves.
- Once the sugar is dissolved add the previously prepared chocolate flakes and continue to mix the ingredients vigorously with the whisk by hand to avoid the formation of lumps.
- When the ingredients are fully blended and free of lumps, pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Let it cool to room temperature then add the flour, the yeast and mix vigorously to obtain a homogeneous compound
- Extra step: you can add a tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and some orange zest to make the cake more scented.
- Finally grease a cake tin with some butter or oil and pour the mixture into it.
- Bake in a preheated static oven at 365 °F for 50 minutes.
Have a look at our MAGIC VIDEO RECIPE here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w_g5XnSP8