- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Casarecce
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- About 3 zucchini cut in small cubes
- Lots of Pecorino cheese
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Casarecce pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil for about 1 minute then add the zucchini and let them fry for about 15 minutes at medium heat, covered for the last 5 minutes. Add a sprinkle of salt.
- In the mean time, take a bowl and grate a handful of pecorino cheese, add a couple spoons of cooking pasta water and mix until the pecorino becomes creamier.
- When the zucchini and the pasta are ready, mix them together in the large skillet adding 1/3 cup of cooking water and turning the heat on high for just a few minutes.
- Last add the pecorino cream and stir everything vigorously.
- Serve sprinkling some fresh grounded pepper!