Casarecce pasta with Radicchio & Speck
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Casarecce
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- About 15 leaves of Radicchio(any kind)
- 4 oz. thinly sliced speck (or guanciale if you like it fatter)
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Casarecce pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet let the speck brown for about 10 minutes until it becomes crispy, then set apart.
- In the mean time cut the radicchio in small stripes and let it cook with the extra virgin olive oil for about 3 minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan with 1/2 cup of cooking water and let the water evaporate a little by turning the heat on high for just a few minutes.
- Add the cooked speck and serve! (add a sprinkle of salt and pepper!)
- Arianna Scutiero