Summer Pasta Salad!
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Casarecce
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 2 small cans of tuna
- About 15 cherry tomatoes
- A handfull of olives
- 5 mozzarella slices cut in cubes
- Fresh basil
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Casarecce pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the mean time take a large bowl and mix all your cold ingredients: the tuna, the half cut cherry tomatoes, the olives, the mozzarella cubes.
- Add to the bowl some extra virgin olive oil, a sprinkle of salt and pepper and the fresh basil.
- When the pasta is ready, let it cool off and then mix it together with the prepared ingredients.
- Your Pasta Salad is done! Perfect for a summer lunch, to be taken with you at work or to the beach!
- Arianna Scutiero