Linguine with Clams
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Cuomo Linguine Pasta
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- About 2 1/2 (500 grams) of fresh clams
- Half glass of white wine
- Lots of Parsley
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil for about 1 minute with the chopped garlic then add the clams and let them cook covered for about 4 minutes at high heat then smoke them with he white wine and add a pinch of salt.
- After a few more minutes, drain the linguine and add them in the pan.
- Sprinkle with lots of parsley and if you like it spicy, a little chili flakes!
- Arianna Scutiero