Fusilli Pasta with Cherry Tomato & Hot Pepper Sauce and Mozzarella on top
- 1 cup (200 grams) of E’Viva Whole Wheat Fusilli
- 1/2 Agromonte Cherry Tomato & Hot Pepper
- Fresh Mozzarella cut in cubes
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat the Agromonte Cherry Tomato & Hot Pepper sauce in a large skillet over low-medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan with 1/2 cup of cooking water and let the water evaporate a little by turning the heat on high for just a few minutes.
- Last, add the mozzarella cubes and serve with a sprinkle of salt and pepper!
- Arianna Scutiero