Rigatoni Pasta with fresh Tuna & Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Rigatoni
- 3 tablespoons Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tuna steak
- 1/2 Agromonte Semi-Dried Tomatoes
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Montosco Garlic Powder and Chilli Flakes Spices
- Fresh Parsley
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Rigatoni pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add the tuna, cut in cubes.
- Season the tuna while cooking with some spices (we choose garlic & chili flakes) and a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for about 7 minutes then add 1/2 glass of white wine, let it evaporate for a few minutes.
- Last, add the cut dried tomatoes.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the pan and mix together adding a few more drops of extra virgin olive oil and a nice amount of fresh parsley. Enjoy!
- Arianna Scutiero