Linguine with Cherry Tomatos & Organic Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Linguine Pasta by Cuomo
- 3 tablespoons of Bio Orto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- About 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Agromonte Organic Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh Basil
- Sea Salt and fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and the garlic clove in a large skillet over low-medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the Agromonte Sauce with a pinch of salt and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the whole cherry tomatoes and some fresh basil leaves and let cook covered for about 15 more minutes.
- When the cherry tomatoes are soften, add the cooked pasta with just a little cooking water, mix together at high heat and serve!
- Grind a little pepper over the pasta, and some chili flakes to add spiciness and enhance the taste!
- Arianna Scutiero