Linguine with Basil Pesto, Potatoes & String Beans
- 1 cup (200 grams) of E’Viva Linguine Pasta
- 20 string beans
- 1 potato cut in cubes
- 1/2 Agromonte Basil Pesto
- Sea salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; put the sting beans and the cut potato inside and bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 1/2 pesto in a large skillet over low-medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- When the pasta and vegetables are ready, drain them and mix them with the pesto!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfN6CdjDxAk
- Arianna Scutiero