Linguine with Cherry Tomato Sauce, Tuna & Black Olives
- 1 cup (200 grams) of E’Viva Linguine Pasta
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Agromonte Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can tuna
- About 10 pitted black olives
- Sea Salt and fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and the garlic clove in a large skillet over low-medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add the Agromonte Sauce with a pinch of salt and let it cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add the tuna and the olives, and keep cooking for about 7 minutes.
- Last, add pasta to the pan with just a little cooking water, mix at high heat and serve!
- Grind a little pepper over the pasta, and some chili flakes to add spiciness and enhance the taste!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn4wxTzSC2I
- Arianna Scutiero