Easy Tubetti Pasta with Chickpeas
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Tubetti
- 4 tablespoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained (we used some dry ones but its waaaay easier if you use the pre-cooked ones)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Tubetti pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic cut in small pieces and add some rosemary (it’s never too much!).
- Add the chickpeas to the pan and let them cook for about 15 minutes adding some salt & pepper.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the pan with 1/2 glass of cooking water and mix together turning the heat on for a few more minutes!
- Serve topping with some fresh extra virgin olive oil.
- Arianna Scutiero