Spaghetti with Green Beans
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 handfull of Green Beans
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Chili Pepper Flakes
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic clove then add the cherry tomatoes cut in half and let cook for about 10 minutes.
- In a pot, boil the green beens for about 20 min until they soften, then transfer them into the skillet with the cherry tomatoes and let them cook together for other 20 minutes at low-medium heat.
- In the meantime fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Spaghetti and cook according to the package directions.
- While the pasta in cooking add some cooking water to the green beans.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the pan and mix together with 1/2 glass of cooking water, a sprinkle of salt and for stronger flavor, some chili flakes and black pepper!
- Arianna Scutiero