Riccioli Pasta with Zucchini & Tuna
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Riccioli
- 4 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 Zucchini
- 1 can of Tuna
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Riccioli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic cut in small pieces.
- Cut the zucchini in the shape you prefer and add it to the pan. Let it cook for about 20minutes at medium heat and covered for half of the time.
- Add the tuna.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the pan and mix together with 1/2 glass of cooking water, a sprinkle of salt and for stronger flavor, some chili flakes!
- Arianna Scutiero