Fusilli Pasta with Asparagus
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Whole Wheat Fusilli
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10/15 Asparagus cut in pieces.
- 1/2 onion.
- Sea Salt and fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat and add the finely chopped onion. Let it brown from about 5 minutes at low heat.
- Add the Asparagus with a pinch of sea salt and let them cook for about 15 minutes adding some pasta cooking water.
- Add the pasta, mix and serve! Grind some pepper over the pasta, it will enhance the taste.
- Arianna Scutiero