Fusilli Pasta with Zucchini & Semi-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Whole Wheat Fusilli
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
- About 1/2 Agromonte Organic Semi-Dries Cherry Tomatoes
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini to the pan with a pinch of salt and let cook for about 20 minutes covered for the first 10.
- Add the Semi-dried cherry tomatoes when the zucchini are ready and stir together for about a minute.
- Last add the pasta with 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- Stir everything together and serve, grinding pepper over the pasta!
- Arianna Scutiero