- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Bucatini
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can of Tuna
- 1 lemon
- 5/6 Mint leaves
- Sea salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Bucatini pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic cut in small pieces.
- Add the tuna and some cooking water. Let it cook for about 5 minutes at low heat then scratch some lemon zest and break the mint leaves inside the pan.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the pan and mix together with 1/2 glass of cooking water, a sprinkle of salt and for stronger flavor, some chili flakes!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!