INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr or Bucatini by PastaCuomo
- Agromonte Cherry Tomato sauce with Hot Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Agricola Piano
- chopped onion
- Brown some finely chopped onion in a pan with a couple spoons of our Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Agricola Piano.
- Add the guanciale cut in little pieces and let it become crunchy on the outside.
- Add the Agromonte Cherry Tomato sauce as needed and a sprinkle of salt. Let the sauce cook at low heat until it becomes thick.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt. When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta bag) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
- Don't forget to sprinkle some Parmigiano cheese on top!