Carnaroli Rice with Pumpkin & Guanciale
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Carnaroli Rice
- Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 oz Pumpkin cut in cubes
- 4 oz. thinly sliced guanciale (or pancetta)
- Vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Some parsley
- Sea Salt
- In a large skillet let the guanciale brown for about 10 minutes until it becomes crispy, then set apart.
- In the same pan cook the pumpkin with 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for about 10 minutes then add the rice.
- Pour the hot vegetable broth in the rice little by little as the rice cooks.
- Keep adding the broth every time the rice absorbs it until the rice is cooked, for about 40 minutes.
- Last, add the knob of butter and the parsley.
- Serve tipping it with the guanciale!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYORgCFY8fU
- Arianna Scutiero