Fusilli with Truffle sauce & Black Olives
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Fusilli
- 1 tablespoon of Savini Tartufi Black Truffle Olive Oil
- Savini Tartufi Truffle Gatherer's Sauce
- about 20 pitted black olives
- A sprinkle of Savini Tartufi Truffle Zest
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 1 tablespoon of Truffle olive oil in a pan with the black olives and the sprinkle of truffle zest for about 5 minutes at low heat.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan together with the Ready to eat truffle sauce.
- Mix and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero