Linguine Pasta with Vegan Pesto
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Linguine
- Few drops of Zucchi Pesto Evoo or Bio Orto organic Evoo
- Frantoio D'Oneglia Vegan Pesto (or any other pesto in the pesto collection)
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready drain it and transfer in a pot adding the basil pesto and some pasta cooking water. Mix!
- Serve just like it is or when served, add a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Arianna Scutiero