- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Linguine
- 4 tablespoons of Zucchi Evoo
- 1 can of As Do Mar tuna
- 15 cherry tomatoes cut in pieces
- 15 pitted black olives
- 1\2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil with the chilli flakes for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tuna, the cherry tomatoes and the olives and let cook at medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan with a tablespoon of cooking water.
- Stir and serve!