Light Lasagna with Tuna, Zucchini & Olives
- 1/2 lb dry lasagna noodles (about 9 lasagna noodles - unbroken)
- Zucchi Evoo to drizzle
- 4 cans of As Do Mar tuna
- 4 vertically sliced zucchini
- Frantoio D'Oneglia Taggiasche olives
- 1 cup béchamel sauce
- 1\2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, less 2 minutes. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- In a large casserole, evenly spread some of the béchamel sauce across the bottom of the dish, then top with a single layer of lasagna noodles, a layer of tuna, a single layer zucchini, and some olives.
- Repeat layers, topping the last layer of noodles with more béchamel sauce.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Arianna Scutiero