Linguine with Smoked Salmon & Cream
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Linguine
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1/3 onion finely chopped
- About 1/2 cup (100 grams) smoked salmon
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil with the chopped onion at super low heat and let the onion soften (about 10 mintues)
- Add the smoked salmon, chopped in little stripes and stir for about 2 minutes then add the cream and let cook for about 7/10 minutes, until the cream becomes thicker.
- Add a pinch of salt and parsley.
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan.
- Stir and serve this super creamy pasta!
- Arianna Scutiero