Linguine with Tuna & Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Linguine Pasta by Cuomo
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 can of tuna
- About 15 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1\2 teaspoon chili flakes
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil with the chili flakes for about 3 minutes.
- Add the tuna and the cherry tomatoes and let cook at medium heat for about 15 minutes. Half time covered.
- Add a pinch of salt
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan with some basil.
- Sprinkle some pepper & serve!
- Arianna Scutiero