- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Fusilli with a hole
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 anchovies
- A handfull of walnuts
- Bread crumbs
- Sea salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Long Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 1 cup bread crumbs in a large skillet over medium heat for about 6 minutes (until the bread gets toasted).
- After add 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil with the garlic cut in small pieces.
- Last the anchovies and let cook for just a few minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the pan and mix together with a sprinkle of salt and for stronger flavor, some chili flakes!
- Add more extra virgin olive oil if necessary.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!