- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Fusilli col Buco
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 small sized eggs
- Lots of grated parmigiano or pecorino (or both!)
- Sea salt
- Fresh grounded pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Long Fusilli pasta and cook a few minutes less than the package directions.
- In the meantime break the eggs in a container and mix them with 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, a handful of grated parmigiano/pecorino, some finely chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon milk, a pinch of sea salt and fresh grounded pepper.
- Drain the pasta and put it the eggs mixture and stir together.
- Heat 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in medium sized pan over low-medium heat and add the pasta-egg mixture.
- Let it cook covered for about 15 minutes, then when you see the egg has hardened a bit, flip it by helping yourself with the pan’s cover (or a dish…it has to be a flat surface).
- Let it cook on the other side for about 10 more minutes at low heat then serve and enjoy!