- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Fusilli col Buco
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 small sized eggs
- Lots of grated parmigiano or pecorino (or both!)
- Sea salt
- Fresh grounded pepper
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Long Fusilli pasta and cook a few minutes less than the package directions.
- In the meantime break the eggs in a container and mix them with 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, a handful of grated parmigiano/pecorino, some finely chopped parsley, 1 tablespoon milk, a pinch of sea salt and fresh grounded pepper.
- Drain the pasta and put it the eggs mixture and stir together.
- Heat 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in medium sized pan over low-medium heat and add the pasta-egg mixture.
- Let it cook covered for about 15 minutes, then when you see the egg has hardened a bit, flip it by helping yourself with the pan’s cover (or a dish…it has to be a flat surface).
- Let it cook on the other side for about 10 more minutes at low heat then serve and enjoy!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!