Orecchiette Pasta with Parmigiano Reggiano Truffle cream & Sausage
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Orecchiette
- 1 tablespoon of Savini Tartufi Black Truffle Olive Oil
- 1/2 Savini Tartufi Parmigiano Reggiano and Truffle Cream
- 1 Italian sausage
- Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Orecchiette pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the decomposed sausage (peal the skin off and smash) and let cook for about 15 minutes adding a sprinkle of salt and black pepper.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan together with the Parmigiano Truffle cream and a tablespoon of cooking water.
- Stir everything together until the pasta becomes creamy and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero