Paccheri Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes, Burrata & Basil
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Smooth Paccheri
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 small Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Burrata
- Lots of Basil
- Sea salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Paccheri pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic.
- Cut about 10 of the tomatoes in half, the rest leave them whole and put them all together in the pan. Cook covered for about 20minutes with a pinch of sea salt, until the tomatoes becomes soft.
- In the meantime cook the Paccheri al dente, drain them and fill them with the fresh burrata (the inside part of the burrata, which is creamier).
- Top the Paccheri with the tomatoes and lost of fresh basil!
- Arianna Scutiero