Paccheri Pasta with Sicilian Pesto
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Smooth Paccheri
- 1 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Agromonte Sicilian Pesto
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Paccheri pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the Agromonte Sicilian Pesto for about 5minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta, stir and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero