Paccheri Pasta with Pumpkin & Sausage
- 1 cup (200 grams) of E'Viva Smooth Paccheri
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 oz Pumpkin
- 1 Italian Sausage
- Fresh Rosemary
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Paccheri pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic.
- Cut the piece of pumpkin in smaller pieces and add them to the pan. Let it cook for about 20minutes covered, until the pumpkin becomes soft.
- Put the pumpkin in a blender and blend it with some fresh rosemary, a pinch of salt and some fresh grounded pepper.
- In the meantime, decompose the sausage and let it cook in the pan then add the pumpkin puree you just made.
- Last add the cooked pasta.
- Stir everything together and serve, grinding pepper over the pasta.
- Arianna Scutiero