INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Treccioni pasta
- Agromonte Asparagus cream
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A clove of garlic
- Boil the water for the pasta with some salt.
- In the meantime let the Agromonte Asparagus cream cook just a few minutes with a couple fo tea spoons of Redoro extra virgin olive oil.
- When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta bag) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!