INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Rigatoni pasta
- Agromonte Puttanesca sauce
- Fresh olives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Redoro
- A clove of garlic
- Brown a chopped piece of garlic in a pan with a couple spoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Agromonte Puttanesca sauce as needed and sprinkle of salt.
- Let the sauce cook at low heat and covered until it becomes thicker.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt.
- When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta box) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
- Mix some fresh black olives to this dish for more flavor!