Pasta with Tomato Sauce and Basil
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Pasta E' Viva
- Agromonte tomato sauce
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A clove of garlic
- Brown a chopped piece of garlic in a pan with a couple spoons of Agricola Piano Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Agromonte tomato sauce as needed and a nice amount of fresh Basil (not the dry one) and a sprinkle of salt.
- Let the sauce cook at low heat and covered for about 20min until it becomes thick.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt.
- When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta box) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
- Arianna Scutiero