Pasta with Cherry Tomato Sauce and Hot Pepper
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of pasta E'Viva
- Agromonte cherry tomato passata
- Agromonte cherry tomato and hot pepper cream
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A clove of garlic
- Brown a chopped piece of garlic in a pan with a couple spoons of Agricola Piano Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Agromonte cherry tomato sauce as needed and a sprinkle of salt.
- Let the sauce cook at low heat and covered until it becomes a little thicker.
- Last, add a couple tea spoon of the Agromonte cherry tomato and hot pepper cream for more texture and flavor to the sauce.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt.
- When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta box) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
- Alessio Gambino