Pasta with Roasted Garlic Tomato Sauce
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 200gr of Rigatoni pasta
- Agromonte Roasted Garlic tomato sauce
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Brown a chopped piece of garlic in a pan with a couple spoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Agromonte Roasted Garlic tomato sauce as needed and a sprinkle of salt.
- Let the sauce cook at low heat and covered until it becomes a little thicker.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt.
- When the pasta is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta bag) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
- Arianna Scutiero