Penne Pasta with Zucchini and Shrimps
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Penne Rigate
- 2 tablespoons of Agricola Piano Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 zucchini, sliced into thin thick strips
- About 30 small sized shrimps
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Penne pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the zucchini to the pan with a pinch of salt and let cook for about 15 minutes covered.
- Add the shrimps with a half glass of white wine and let cook for about 8 more minutes.
- Last add the pasta with 1/2 cup of cooking water.
- Stir everything together and serve, grinding pepper over the pasta.
- Arianna Scutiero