Rice with Smoked Salmon, Arugula & Walnuts
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Carnaroli Rice
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) smoked salmon
- A hand full of arugula salad
- About 10 walnuts
- Sea Salt
- In a pot, cover the rice with water (water about double the rice volume) and let it cook for 17 minutes at low/medium heat.
- Add a teaspoon salt and stir every couple minutes.
- In the meantime cut the salmon in small stripes and mix it with the arugula and the walnuts (crushed in smaller pieces). Sprinkle with salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- When the rice is ready, let it cool off and then mix it with the condiments.
- Your Rice Salad is ready, enjoy!
- Arianna Scutiero