Rice with Zucchini & Shrimps
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Arborio Rice
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- About 15 small sized shrimps
- 2 zucchini, sliced into small stripes
- Half glass of white wine
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- In a pot, cover the rice with water (water about double the rice volume) and let it cook for 16 minutes at low/medium heat.
- Add a teaspoon salt and stir every couple minutes.
- In the meantime heat the extra virgin olive oil with the garlic in a large skillet for a couple minutes then add the zucchini with a pinch of salt and let them cook covered for about 15 minutes.
- Add the shrimps with a half glass of white wine and let them cook for about 8 more minutes.
- When the rice is ready, add is to the pan and mix everything together.
- Sprinkle some black pepper and serve hot or cold, its delicious both ways!
- Arianna Scutiero